Friday, August 12, 2011

Bitch did it Before I Could: Tribute to Wednesday Addams

By Sara Crow

Bitch Magazine recently posted a tribute to Wednesday Addams in the Pop Pedestal section of their website. They beat me to it! I'm sure I could come up with more to say, but we'll start with their great little tribute for the time being.

Besides, I have a couple other articles in the works at the moment.

I'd love to hear what everyone else loves about Wednesday Addams, too. Let us know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Ok this is vain, but I loved her hair. I was envious of her long, thick, perfect jet black hair. No one would pick on me if my hair was black and not red. I even dyed my hair once using all the watercolors in the house… Mum was none to pleased. Yep, her hair started my life long obsession with black hair. I now know that I look utterly ridiculous with black hair and somewhat bald but as a little girl I longed for hair like hers. That is the first thing I always remember about little Wednesday. The second would be her electrocuting her brother ;) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We BOTH loved her hair. That perfect silky black...oooooo.

    I always had a dream of electrocuting my brother, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete